Darkened Abyss Clan
Darkened Abyss Clan
Darkened Abyss Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team DAC is now live!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zim
TDAC Leader
TDAC Leader
Zim

Team DAC is now live! Empty
PostSubject: Team DAC is now live!   Team DAC is now live! EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:53 am

Our official steam group is now officially open! All members welcome, please add each other as friends (and please add "The_Abominator" to your friends list so I know when people are online and we can organise a match!

Team DAC is now live! Tf2_logo-9

Link: Team DAC Steam Group
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
The Honoured
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: Team DAC is now live!   Team DAC is now live! EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:51 am

Joined. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://logrp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Zim
TDAC Leader
TDAC Leader
Zim

PostSubject: Re: Team DAC is now live!   Team DAC is now live! EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:52 am

I have some alternate logos, if anyone doesn't like the current one.
Back to top Go down
Zim
TDAC Leader
TDAC Leader
Zim

PostSubject: Re: Team DAC is now live!   Team DAC is now live! EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:00 am

27 VIEWS AND 2 REPLIES? COME ON PEOPLE

At least Zig and I seem to give a monkey's about the Clan.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca1208
Clan Leader
Rebecca1208

PostSubject: Re: Team DAC is now live!   Team DAC is now live! EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:40 am

Team DAC is now live! Icon_neutral

Not everyone has Steam, and me and the admins are still trying to think of something good to do. However, some of us are really getting tired with all of you saying 'The clan is dieing!' and how we're not doing anything. Whineing will not solve anything.
Back to top Go down
Zim
TDAC Leader
TDAC Leader
Zim

PostSubject: Re: Team DAC is now live!   Team DAC is now live! EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:59 am

I didn't say the Clan was dying! It just seemed odd that everyone was reading the thread but no one was posting. I know that the admins are working hard to get more interest in the clan, I wasn't making a dig at you since I know you're very busy but a lot of regular users hadn't replied. Getting interest is exactly what I'm trying to do by expanding us into other games. A lot of the members here have steam and most of us have TF2 at least, so why not include that in the clan since it is really popular. You're complaining because people don't post and then moan about the forum being inactive, well, that's where I'm coming from too.
Back to top Go down
Scefyx the Deathbringer
The Fabled
Scefyx the Deathbringer

PostSubject: Re: Team DAC is now live!   Team DAC is now live! EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:05 am

I'll join later today, I'm guessing its a TF2 group Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca1208
Clan Leader
Rebecca1208

PostSubject: Re: Team DAC is now live!   Team DAC is now live! EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:24 am

Zim, I didn't say you specifically, I meant some of the members here. And I'm not complaining the forum is innactive. I don't care that much anymore. But I am getting annoyed with people here whineing that it's innactive.

To quote what many of us have said before, whineing isn't gonna solve anything. If you want the clan to be more active, take innitiative and do something about it. I really am happy to see Zim actually making an effort with this.
Back to top Go down
Scefyx the Deathbringer
The Fabled
Scefyx the Deathbringer

PostSubject: Re: Team DAC is now live!   Team DAC is now live! EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:26 am

I joined it but you are occupied Sad
Back to top Go down
Zim
TDAC Leader
TDAC Leader
Zim

PostSubject: Re: Team DAC is now live!   Team DAC is now live! EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:32 am

Rebecca1208 wrote:
Zim, I didn't say you specifically, I meant some of the members here. And I'm not complaining the forum is innactive. I don't care that much anymore. But I am getting annoyed with people here whineing that it's innactive.
Sorry about the misunderstanding, I wasn't trying to say that you were moaning about the forum, I was talking about the users that complain.

Also could we have a TDAC/steam/TF2 section where we can talk about TDAC?
Back to top Go down
Scefyx the Deathbringer
The Fabled
Scefyx the Deathbringer

PostSubject: Re: Team DAC is now live!   Team DAC is now live! EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Zim wrote:
Rebecca1208 wrote:
Sorry about the misunderstanding, I wasn't trying to say that you were moaning about the forum, I was talking about the users that complain.

Yeah i would also like a section made for the group Smile
Back to top Go down
Nidking the Protector
Loremaster
Nidking the Protector

Location : With Animals in a universe where Humans cannot exist

PostSubject: Re: Team DAC is now live!   Team DAC is now live! EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:56 pm

Zim wrote:
Rebecca1208 wrote:

I'm online. Consider it done. I have respect for someone who, instead of making us do everything, will chip in and do their own thing.

EDIT: 'Tis done.
Back to top Go down
Zim
TDAC Leader
TDAC Leader
Zim

PostSubject: Re: Team DAC is now live!   Team DAC is now live! EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Nidking the Protector wrote:
Zim wrote:

I'm online. Consider it done. I have respect for someone who, instead of making us do everything, will chip in and do their own thing.

Thanks Niddy, you're the best!
Back to top Go down
Scefyx the Deathbringer
The Fabled
Scefyx the Deathbringer

PostSubject: Re: Team DAC is now live!   Team DAC is now live! EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Zim wrote:
Nidking the Protector wrote:
Zim wrote:

Thanks Niddy, you're the best!

Post some threads there Razz
Back to top Go down
Nidking the Protector
Loremaster
Nidking the Protector

PostSubject: Re: Team DAC is now live!   Team DAC is now live! EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Hey, give me time, Scefyx Razz I'm not a superhero, y'know.

Zim: You're welcome. You come up with the plan, I'll build it ^^
Back to top Go down
Scefyx the Deathbringer
The Fabled
Scefyx the Deathbringer

PostSubject: Re: Team DAC is now live!   Team DAC is now live! EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:10 pm

YOUR NOT A SUPER HERO!?!??! Shocked

Anyways i asked Zim Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nidking the Protector
Loremaster
Nidking the Protector

PostSubject: Re: Team DAC is now live!   Team DAC is now live! EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:15 pm

I've got three topics lined up for you folks. I'm also going to be making a tem leader now. I trust Zim with this job. Any complaints?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team DAC is now live!   Team DAC is now live! Empty

Back to top Go down

Team DAC is now live!
Page 1 of 1