Darkened Abyss Clan
Darkened Abyss Clan
Darkened Abyss Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!

Go down 
+5
LordofDestinytheDominator
die876
Scefyx the Deathbringer
Nidking the Protector
Spacemarine9 the Defiler
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Spacemarine9 the Defiler
Master of Dice
Spacemarine9 the Defiler

Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! Empty
PostSubject: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Its quite obvious this forum's dead. A shell of its former self. We only have about 6 or 7 active members.
Why? The very core of the clan itself. Spore.
Its old, and it's stale. It's lost it's appeal, really.
Plus, we've only got a few members. Switching forums isn't gonna help. There's no appeal to a SPORE clan any more. The theme is plain. There's no hope for "Darkened Abyss Clan", to be honest. Face the truth- switching theme, domain, name whatever, it won't help. We're beating a dead horse. The community's great, sure, what little of it's left. The main leaders seem to rarely post, and the most activity we get is spam attacks.
Spore's dead. Deal with it. The hype at launch carried it, and the creative appeal helped sustain it, but it's old. Compare LittleBigPlanet, released around the same time as it. I got it on launch day, and it still has appeal. I got Spore a few days after its launch, and now....

This is the end of an era. The clan prospered at first, active and cool. But then, interest started to wane, and slowly but surely the clan died. After a large argument, we split apart, and had some activity, but that died away. We switched to a tribal theme, but that didn't hold interest for long. We came back here, and now you can almost see the tumbleweeds. We're not gonna faff about with moving or name changing. This is the end, gentlemen.

However, there's still hope. As you can see, TDAC is more active than the past two forums combined. It's time for change. We need to spread out to other, more interesting games. A real fresh start, unlike the messup we had with the zetaboard switch. New clan name, ditch DAC entirely. New admins. New advertisements. Maybe we should spread out into games with creative potential, like LittleBigPlanet. I leave that up to you. We CAN still have a section about Spore, but it should be just one subforum, among others. We need a new name, new leadership, maybe a new host. I do understand a lot of hard work has gone into this clan, but as you can see from the status of the forum, it's all been for naught. and please, don't make another gothy dark-themed clan. It's cliché and irritating.
tl;dr- I don't care read it all
I MEAN IT
READ IT ALLLLLLLLLLLL \\Cop

Last edited by Spacemarine9 the Defiler on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nidking the Protector
Loremaster
Nidking the Protector

Location : With Animals in a universe where Humans cannot exist

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Do what you will, me and rebecca have given in listening to all this, and we knew the heart was ripped out long ago- we were simply press-ganged into doing it further. Me and Rebecca are no longer actively taking part- we see absolutely no benefit of doing so, and we have tried to help, but your post sums it up well.

Doomsoul might still be willing to help, or he might follow suit and leave.
Either way, we all knew this was happening, and there's no point in hiding it.

Thank you, space. You're the first to see the reality. Anyone who wants to go through with this can do so. Me and becks...well, we've had enough to be honest. We've tried our best, and we've seen that us alone are not enough, so we're dropping it here. Rebecca might come by to help though.
Back to top Go down
Scefyx the Deathbringer
The Fabled
Scefyx the Deathbringer

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:02 pm

I hope Doomsoul will help us, because we need a good forum.

AWESOMENOTEOFMAGIC:SCEFYXTHEDEATHBRINGERRECIEVES70%OFTHECREDITSFROMTHISPOSTAND
ALLRIGHTSGOESTOSCEFYXC2010

also why didn't you do the dramatic ending i also gave you Razz?
Back to top Go down
Spacemarine9 the Defiler
Master of Dice
Spacemarine9 the Defiler

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:05 pm

If we're moving hosts,, I suggest Proboards. Its nice.
Back to top Go down
Scefyx the Deathbringer
The Fabled
Scefyx the Deathbringer

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Spacemarine9 the Defiler wrote:
If we're moving hosts,, I suggest Proboards. Its nice.

I also vote for this, ive had enough of forumotions Cabbage and zetaboards... fancyness?

Go proboards!
Back to top Go down
die876
Elite Member
die876

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:25 pm

could i suggest expanding TDAC further to consoles, considering a few of us have LBP and SSBB
Back to top Go down
DAC Legend
DAC Legend

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:08 am

LBP YESSSSS. Me and Thobewill are trying to find sporers with LBP. lulz.
Back to top Go down
xDoomsoulx
Necrolord
xDoomsoulx

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:33 am

2 secs i'll make a new topic about what will happen.
Back to top Go down
https://dacclan.forumotion.com
Scefyx the Deathbringer
The Fabled
Scefyx the Deathbringer

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:49 am

IF YOUR NOT GONNA READ IT ALL, PLEASE DON'T MAKE A THREAD ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS ABOUT!
Back to top Go down
Zim
TDAC Leader
TDAC Leader
Zim

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Quote :
Do what you will, me and rebecca have given in listening to all this, and we knew the heart was ripped out long ago- we were simply press-ganged into doing it further. Me and Rebecca are no longer actively taking part- we see absolutely no benefit of doing so, and we have tried to help, but your post sums it up well.

What the hell. Sorry Nidking, but I've wanted to say this for a long time...

I am a kunt.
Back to top Go down
Spacemarine9 the Defiler
Master of Dice
Spacemarine9 the Defiler

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 pm

I should note it was Scefyx who got me to post this as well
Back to top Go down
Nidking the Protector
Loremaster
Nidking the Protector

Location : With Animals in a universe where Humans cannot exist

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:31 pm

If this was the way you all thought, why did you not get rid of us sooner?
If you were not happy with the work me and rebecca had put in, why did you all not say so?

It doesn't matter anymore, If that's the way you feel, I'm pretty glad I'm leaving. There was no need to be as insanely rude as that, Zim, and considering you were that rude, maybe it was a bad idea to let you have the power that you did. A leader has to be kind, yet firm, but you failed the kindness right there.

Scefyx, Really? We suck as admins, yet we were fighting to keep you all together right up until this point? Sounds like we really shouldn't have wasted our time. Doom put effort into making the forums, Rebecca was watching you every day to see how she could help, and offering me advice. Are you saying that after doing all that, we still did not live up to your expectations? That's interesting.

IT does not interest me anymore. You all clearly want me gone, and I do not want to be part of this whiney community any longer. Doom is making a new forum, I think I'm going there in future.

Good luck. Not that you'll need it, I'm sure you'll pull through.
Back to top Go down
die876
Elite Member
die876

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:44 pm

Nid we don't all want you gone and sorry you had to see this on your birthday. I know we're whiney and sometimes even disrespectful but really you must remember we are kids so, thats awfully normal and i want you to know that i and some others appreciate all your work. Zim, well he may have a small point but really you've helped us through tough times and spammers and please leave, theres nothing for anyone here at all now, the communities gone and as is order. Thank you Admins and Moderators
Back to top Go down
xDoomsoulx
Necrolord
xDoomsoulx

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:01 pm

I've promoted Zim to an Admin now. The forum is his now. he Can do whatever he wishes.

I'd like to say goodbye aswell, as I probably won't be returning here unfortonatly. I'll be busy maintaining my new project. See you all around.
Back to top Go down
https://dacclan.forumotion.com
Scefyx the Deathbringer
The Fabled
Scefyx the Deathbringer

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:14 pm

xDoomsoulx wrote:
I've promoted Zim to an Admin now. The forum is his now. he Can do whatever he wishes.

I'd like to say goodbye aswell, as I probably won't be returning here unfortonatly. I'll be busy maintaining my new project. See you all around.

See you Sad

Why can't you join us?
Back to top Go down
Scefyx the Deathbringer
The Fabled
Scefyx the Deathbringer

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:56 am

I wish doomsoul came with us, but i guess he have personal stuff to do, and is occupied...

Sad
Back to top Go down
die876
Elite Member
die876

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:10 am

they're both over 16 zim
and you're nothing but a petty flamer
Back to top Go down
Zim
TDAC Leader
TDAC Leader
Zim

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:55 am

die876 wrote:
they're both over 16 zim
and you're nothing but a petty flamer
I'm sorry, but I am a kunt.
Back to top Go down
Jakob
Jakob

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:22 pm

xDoomsoulx wrote:

yeah!
Back to top Go down
Scefyx the Deathbringer
The Fabled
Scefyx the Deathbringer

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:25 pm

Jakob wrote:
xDoomsoulx wrote:

yeah!

HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH AGAINST DOOM :C

i wish doom would stay
Back to top Go down
ZigZagas
The Honoured
ZigZagas

Location : In a castle far, far away where no one can hear you.

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Back to top Go down
http://logrp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Spacemarine9 the Defiler
Master of Dice
Spacemarine9 the Defiler

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:07 pm

indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!   Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT! Empty

Back to top Go down

Alright, listen up! READ ALL OF THIS, DAMMIT!
Page 1 of 1